I want to thank Madison for nominating me for the Sunshine Award!
I haven’t filled out any surveys lately, so I’m excited to take this one!
Here are the rules…
- If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
- You must answer some questions and nominate 7 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post.
- Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
1. Who is your favorite philosopher?
My favorite philosopher isn’t really a philosopher – I use Winnie the Pooh as a main character to teach me about life I’ve always loved the bear and now I’m getting “older” I’m starting to see how extremely right he – and friends – are on almost everything!
I mean.. the stories are so similar to our every day life – it causes me to become my own philosopher – wondering way with just my thoughts on life and learning as I go.. this sounds really fuzzy – but hey! that’s the point of being philosophy right
I’m borrowing the same picture Madison used for her survey – because look at it… it’s hilarious And so true
2. What is your favorite number?
I have multiple favorites.. I love the number 3 and 5 — I also love number 7 & 9 because they stand for my mum (7) and dad (9) and their favorite numbers. I love the number 8 as my year of birth is 1988… I also love number 11 and 16 because again, it’s my birthday on the 16th of November. It’s kinda cheesy, but I just really love the numbers of my birthday! I guess that’s a good thing though
I don’t really like even numbers like 2,4,6,10,12… etc.. only number 8 and 16 are an exception
3. What is your favorite animal?
I’ve always loved Cheetahs! So I guess I’d have to pick them! Unfortunately I’m very allergic to animals so we could never have pets I’d LOVE to have a cat. We did however have rabbits and guinea pigs in the yard – I really love those little creatures as well!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter?
5. What is your favorite time of day?
My favorite part of the day is around 6:00 / 7:00 pm. I usually don’t get up before noon – I’m a night owl and I love to stay up late. I work at different restaurants and usually I work evening – night shifts. So by the time it’s dinner-time for many, I feel like I’m just getting started with my day and I have the most energy!
6. What was your favorite vacation?
LOS ANGELES in 2004!! I’ve already talked about that on multiple occasions so I’m not gonna bore you once more I also LOVE Disneyland Paris!
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Dancing will always be my favorite form of exercise. I also love to do yoga and I really like fitness – however I HATE CARDIO – so you will only see me on the treadmill for 5 minutes as a warm-up and that’s IT! I love lifting weights though and I love what the extra weight does for my body! I’m finally getting back some muscle-mass :D
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
I drink mostly tea and (grain)coffee with goats milk. I drink water while working out or I mix apple juice with water if I’ll be working out heavy / for a long time.
I don’t like to drink juices and I never drink pop. I do love sparkling water though! I also like smoothies and nut-milk but I hardly ever make it.. I’m just too lazy when it comes to blending things… couldn’t tell you why for the life of me haha
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What is your passion?
So many different things! My number one would probably be dancing, but it’s something I’ve been pushing away for the longest time. That has made me realize I have many more passions too:
- I love to write;
- Photography – even though I don’t really do a lot of photography now – nor do I have a good camera – I do have a love for it!
- Nutrition – I’m trying to make a living being a nutritionist and studying sports nutrition. It’s a tough business though – especially where I live. However I’m a health food nerd at heart and I love it!
- Baking – SO RELAXING
- Doing nothing… absolutely nothing – letting a day go by with just wondering around not thinking – not doing — just nothingness – very refreshing!
- Friends I love interacting with people – not just in real life but through blogging, facebook too
And now I get to pass this award onto seven other lovely bloggers:
- Bec at Half Baked Bec – but Madison also awarded her this award last week – however I do wanna give you my appreciation!
- Bonnie at Recipes Happen
- Talia at Art and Practice
- Sunnie at Modern Girl Nutrition
- Jessie at Jessie Love To Run
- … at In Her Chunks - OMG I forgot your name! And I can’t find it on your blog! Sorry it’s near bed-time for me so I blame the “I’m not fully awake anymore” state I’m in
- Kelly at My Love Affair With Running
- Lauren at Nutritiously Plated
- If I didn’t tag you but you wanna join us — feel free to fill out the survey yourself and let me know you’ve done that — I’d love to read your post too
One final picture & quote I’d like to share with you… I LOVE this one and it’s very inspiring to me I’m trying to live more this way…