Hi fellow bloggers!
I just want to share a (non)recipe with you. I ate this last week as you might have seen in my WIAW post .
I think it’s my most extravagant Kitchen Sink Dish ever
Sure, the idea of a Kitchen Sink Dish is to empty your fridge and use whatever you have left and make a meal out of it. So I’m not sure if I should give you a recipe or not, but this simply turned out to taste amazing! You know… sometimes it just happens like that
Want to have an amazing blend of flavors on your plate?! Try this out:
- Start with 1 tbsp of olive oil & 1 tbsp of either butter or coconut oil or organic extra virgin red palm oil … or just use all olive oil
- Add the oil to a wok or sauté pan and turn on the heat
- Sauté 2 chopped onions and 2 minced cloves of garlic
- Add 1 diced eggplant
- Add 1 cup chopped wild tomatoes
- Add 1 chopped yellow & 1 chopped green bell pepper
- Add a bunch of freshly chopped parsley
- Don’t forget to stir every so often
- Add 1 cup of shredded carrot
- Add 3 oz fresh goat cheese per person – this recipe made enough for two so I added 6 oz of cheese to the mix
- Add spices & herbs to taste – I used: the zest of 1 lemon + a pinch of black pepper + a little cayenne + a little thyme + a little rosemary + a little garlic powder + a little onion powder + a little paprika powder … Use whatever floats your boat!
Almost forgot to mention – I won the Kitchen Sink Award with this recipe; so it must be good ;)
P.s. I don’t think I’ve ever winked this much in a blog-post I think I just really like these wink-smileys lol… I’m such a dork!