I love awards ;)
Many thanks to Allison @ livepassionatelytonight for this nomination. Her blog is all about eating healthy, leading an active lifestyle – running & practicing yoga -, and finding her life’s purpose. She’s a lovely lady → go see for yourself.
So here’s my 7 random facts for ya’ll………
- I’m starting an online weight management practice! It’s gonna be all online and I hope to get the website going this summer! I’m working real hard on getting everything together! I’m currently working on the website + getting myself registered (tax, fraternity or guild (?) registration, opening a bank account for the business — all that good stuff ;))
I’m SO EXCITED! I’ll keep you posted ;)
- I could NOT live a day without internet! However I could definitely go without a phone. I hate texting and I hate making phone calls even more. I never keep my phone around, but I think I’ll have to change this habit if I want to be successful @ random fact #1 ;-)
- I have two tattoos and I’m getting my third one on the 4th of July! I love tattoos + getting them is quite addictive ;) – Yup – it’s true what they say: “once you get inked, you can’t go back”!
- You may know this already but I have a MAJOR sweet tooth! Some days I only eat sweet foods; from porridge to yogurt and ice cream to fruit to cake and candied nuts.
Since I’m very prone to getting a Candida overgrowth I can’t eat too much of the sweet stuff :( I therefore add LOADS of stevia to my food. I’m a serious stevia ADDICT – haha! If there’s ever going to be evidence that stevia is harmful to our health… I’m doomed! ;-)
- I’m extremely allergic to all animals, but my parents got me a guinea pig when I was 6 or so.. ever since then we’ve had up to 30 rabbits & guinea pigsliving in our garden :)
- I’ve won a competition hosted and judged by Delicious Magazine with my chocolate zucchini pie recipe (– posted here)! It’s my second self-made recipe I won a price with. I’m pretty proud of that :)!
- I come from a well-respected Wizarding family - I’ve attended Hogwards with a specific love for Charms, Potions and Herbology. I’m currently working in a small Super-Magical-Food storein Diagon Alley. I work the night shifts so I can easily combine it with my part-time job at the restaurant and my online practice.But, ssst… there’s no need for the entire world to know ;)
And now for my 7 nominations!
- Jocelyn @ http://peacelovenutrition.wordpress.com/about/
- Min @ http://savortherainbow.wordpress.com/about/
- Sunnie @ http://moderngirlnutrition.wordpress.com/about/
- Emily @ http://perfectionisnthappy.com/about/
- Tammy @ http://thenourishedseed.wordpress.com/howdy/
- Kaitlyn @ http://almondoats.wordpress.com/about/
- Lauren @ http://oatmealwithafork.com/about-3/And I have to add a bonus # 8 — The (only) Man ;)
- L-Jay @ http://ljayhealth.wordpress.com/about/
I wonder what your random facts will be!
Thanks for watching – reading – (hopefully liking ;)) this post! ♥