“A Liebster is an award passed on by a fellow blogger. When you nominate someone, it’s because you believe they are an up and coming blogger with under 200 followers.”
I feel honored that I got nominated by http://livepassionatelytonight.wordpress.com/! We both have a passion for health with a similar background. So if you enjoy my blog, definitely go check out hers as well!
It’s a great feeling to know that you (and hopefully others ;-)) enjoy reading my blog!
This next part is just copied and pasted from http://livepassionatelytonight.wordpress.com/2012/04/10/liebster-award/:
If you receive the award, you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
So these are my 5 picks!:
- http://alexiaku.wordpress.com/; because she’s a lovely person and a self said ‘health food freak’ (just like me ;-)) – she’s a great inspiration to anyone who enjoys yoga!
- http://domesticdivamd.com/; because I love to read her blog-posts. Her writing is awesome, and her recipes are great. I admire her for following her heart by going to Med school!
- http://iheartvegetables.com/; have you read the name of this blog?! I mean…how can someone who hearts veggies be anything else but cool?!
- http://cookeveryday1.wordpress.com/; because I love how she combines culinary school with nutrition and food sciences! Best of both worlds if you’d ask me!!
- http://tiarefitness.com/; with her bubbly personality she keeps others motivated to work out. I love health, food and fitness… so I can relate to her :)!
Here you have it… my top 5 at the moment! So, check out those blogs as well as http://livepassionatelytonight.wordpress.com/!
Thanks everyone for reading my blog and for the great community here on wordpress.com!